Whether you are 5 years old or 95 years old, nothing beats a party at Crackpots. Being creative together naturally breaks the ice and before you know it, you're all giggling and having a great time. Our friendly staff is available to help you plan the perfect bash as well as to assist you and your guests during your party.
All new party packages! Fun for the kids; Stress-free for the parents.
- Party Packages require a minimum of 6 participating kids.
- You'll enjoy a private party room for 90 minutes. Kids typically paint for the first 45 minutes to 1 hour, then we clean up and move everything out of the way so you can enjoy cake, etc.
- A friendly staff member will be there to help throughout your party.
- The price per child includes a Party Palette of colors, the party, and any necessary firing!
Help fight hunger in our community! It's that wonderful time of year when the community comes together to help create a one-of-a-kind fundraising event! YOU are what makes this event wonderful and unique... and we need YOUR help!
The Various Ways You Can Help:
1. PAINT & DONATE AN EMPTY BOWL: Paint one of our "official" Empty Bowls for a flat $12 fee. Your masterpiece donation will be delivered directly to the OUR Center and will be an important part of the big event on Saturday, March 18th, 2017. Deadline to paint an Empty Bowl for donation will be the 1st week in March!
- Walk-in any time -- alone or with friends -- to paint a bowl to donate. No reservation or experience needed!
- Groups of 6 or more painters have the option to schedule an Empty Bowl party in one of our private party rooms. Parties are fun excuse for scout troops, church groups, offices or friends to get together for a good cause. Call Crackpots at 303-776-2211 or use our Click HERE to BOOK ONLINE to schedule your group.
2. PURCHASE TICKETS TO THE EVENT: Join us on Saturday, March 18, 2017 at Longmont High School for the big event! Advance tickets are $20 each, which includes a beautiful, handpainted bowl made by generous local artists (aka, YOU!) and a hearty meal of soup and bread. Enjoy music and the company of friends and neighbors. Proceeds benefit the OUR Center and their amazing work fighting hunger right here in our community. Tickets are available at Crackpots, or you can purchase tickets online at https://www.ourcenter.org/emptybowls/
3. VOLUNTEER AT THE EVENT: Contact Director of Volunteer Services, Steve McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-772-5529, ext. 235 if you or your group would like to volunteer at the fundraiser on March 18, 2017.